we're going strong on our streetwear clothing line.
we're starting an internship for design & production for fashy students & young graduates.
Fan of Demna? Do you like Wood Wood? Fancy COS but are kinda over it? Libertine libertine? Do you wanna help us create the next thing in streetwear?
What's it about:
- you'll be able to design and produce a limited range of pieces for LF
- we'll offer production support, produce the collection plus offer a small sum for food & other expenses (we'll keep you well fed) + mention you as the designer on the things you make
- work from home / our studio / up to you / TBD
- 1-2 months, possibly even more if you do a good job
- send samples of work, motivation or whatever to email@example.com until 15th of Feb NOT LATER;
- don't expect fashion people, we're not fashion people
- don't worry if you don't have XP, we're looking for newcomers and we're interested in your vision & ability to improvise more than in your portfolio